Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuna Croissant Sandwich..


Felt like eating Tuna Croissant while on my way back from the clinic with my darling daughter. 


Hoping for the speedy recovery for my daughter...because..




JunkoRhyme©


Here is the Recipe.., I just use what I have in the kitchen ..

Tuna Croissant Sandwich


Ingredients

2 croissants
1 1/2 small can (about 80gm each can) tuna chunks in oil, drained
mayonnaise
thousand island (if you want to)1 small onion, finely chopped
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
sliced cucumber
shredded cabbage (since I do not have lettuce and tomato)


Methods


Drain the tuna and light mash tuna chunks in the bowl
Add in chopped cube onions, mayonnaise, thousand island, a bit of salt and black paper.  Mix them well.
To assemble the croissant sandwich - make a slit in the centre of the croissant to fill in the Tuna. Do not cut through both ends. Place the shredded cabbage (or lettuce), tomatoes and cucumber in the pocket. Lastly add the Tuna filling, you can add more black pepper if you like it to be spicy.
Done...


I LOVE to eat this with the chilly or thai sauce. This croissant will always remind me of my father ..this is his favorite choice at Deli France.


Quotes for thoughts...








Yes! good one..Wake Up.., wake up for the best each single day...!! 


Till then...Cheers!