Monday, February 6, 2012

Chinese Chicken Porridge..

My Chinese Porridge
(Source -
Try Masak - How to make Chinese Chicken Porridge (English Version)
Try Masak - How to make Chinese Porridge..
and Grace....

Please find the above videos for your guide..
How I cook this - Tq Grace..

Boil the chicken with medium heat until the chicken is cook.
Add  1 cube of chicken cube (optional).
When the chicken is cook, take the chicken out. Shread the chicken (put a side). 
You add the chicken bone in the soup again. (if you like)
I do not marinate my chicken with sesame.  It is because I do not have one at home and I felt that the smell is quite strong.
Cook the rice together with the chicken stock.
Add the blended garlic in my porridge (optional).
Cook with slow heat and make sure to stir the rice.
Add in the white pepper powder and salt to taste.
When you see that the rice are almost ready, add in the shredded chicken and cook for a while.
Off the fire. 
(I love the porridge that it is not too thick.., again..its up to your liking ..)

You can eat your porridge with :
Spring onions (daun bawang)
Fried shallots (bawang goreng)
Small chilies with soy sauce 
and
Spicy/Non Spicy Anchovies

The Porridge...

JunkoRhyme©

The Spicy Anchovies

JunkoRhyme©

Happy Trying and Sharing is Caring  ( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ )..