Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear Cherry Blossom

Dear friends
Hope Life is GREAT !


Yes, I miss updating my blog ..sigh :( !..been tight up with my schedules lately...


The weather in Japan is still cold even we are approaching "Spring".  I am really looking forward for the beautiful cherry blossom since I had missed it last year. Looking at the beautiful and unique of the full bloom "CB" will make me feel "tiny" in this world.  I am so thankful.., thankful for all the blessing ..


Yes..!
Life is like a flower...





It will always be "beautiful" and "perfect" in our mind and heart ...
even it will wilt one day...


Welcome Dear Cherry Bloosom...can't wait to have u around..


As for always..
Appreciate Life ..






Try Baking..if you love too ..


Let me Share ...
I baked the Strawberry Shortcake Cake for a friend of mine yesterday. It was not a perfect beautiful and tasty cake..but it is made of  "friendship"...


JunkoRhyme©
JunkoRhyme©


Till we meet again...

and I remain...