Friday, January 27, 2012

EQuake...

Good morning ...My Saturday was greeted by the EQ of 5.7 at Yamanashi - ken Tobu last 34 minutes followed by twice, 4.1 at 0804 hrs and 3.3 at the same place at 3.3, 25 minutes later. 
Yamanashi-ken and Yokohama is about 139.6 km and it takes us abt 2 hours 24 mins if we are driving from Yamanashi-ken to Yokohama.


What is EQuake..Click


Am I scared of the EQ.., the answer is Yes and No


YES... to feel and see my surroundings shaking...just could not believe how I felt at that time..
NO..because I am here...


True..I am more alert about EQ and I really pray and hope for the best for everyone in Japan and in this world..


I believe my destiny in this world is already written..


...MAY ALL OF US BE PROTECTED NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE..






Read the link below and prepare yourself...
EQuake...



Have wonderful weekend everyone..and CHEERS!..