Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pinky Vanilla Cake With Buttercream Frosting...

Oh no..not cake again..!! I am in a baking mood, ..it seems that I have been baking continuously since last 2 weeks. At the moment..I enjoy baking and I love to see the result of my work..it will always make me happy...

Whatever it is ..Gambatte to myself for the effort done without attending any class. It is not because I do not want to..but I could not make myself available due to my daily schedule.

After the 11 March Earthquake in 2011..my daughter seems so scare if I am not around to pick her up at school. And after my nightmare in Shinjuku..I would not dare to be far away from my family. I pray like any other people in Japan or in any other countries..that all of us will be protected in any ways. 

Well...lets forget about that..AND .., let me share the pictures of  ..my  "Pinky Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Frosting" ...

What do you think of it...?? I hope my daughter will love this when she see it in the morning. She is a "Pinky" girl...and she always love Pink and 

this is for "her" ..., and should I make another "Blue" cake for my son...??..


JunkoRhyme©

JunkoRhyme©

JunkoRhyme©

Oyasumi Minna San..or 
Good Nite Everyone.. ( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ )..






CopyrightReserved©