Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today..

JunkoRhyme©

I am back again with my daily routine of sending and fetching my lil princess to her play school...After the long break in Japan I am up again for the pending household chores that I need to comply as the "Domestic Minister". Its a drag at times but I enjoy every bits of it.....as the satisfaction is super great especially a hug or even a simple note "ohhh your dishes is great mom" from your loved ones....Besides that I can have the time in the world to do the things that I love most.........window shopping ..(‾◡◝ )..


The feeling of having to browse through your favourite things is just
"Walla"...(‾◡◝ )..

JunkoRhyme©
Look that 's my neighbour's dog Milk & its soulmate. Where am I ? 
Peekaboo..., can u see me...(‾◡◝ )..


Till then..see ya!


CopyrightReserved©